If you have not done so already, please visit the Coaching Corner on our website for more details about being a volunteer coach for your child(ren)'s team(s). It will answer frequently asked questions as well as provide information about the FREE registration waiver for your child(ren). Please click on this link: http://www.albionjuniorslasvegas.org/coaching-corner
1. LEAGUE LOCATIONS: We have THREE league locations in the Las Vegas/Henderson area:
~ INSPIRADA (89044)
~ SKYE CANYON (89166)
~ NELLIS (89030) - for children born in 2015 - 2020 only
You will select the league location in the registration.
2. TENTATIVE START DATE: The start dates are TENTATIVE and subject to change.
---For the Inspirada and Skye Canyon league locations, rosters will be distributed to head coaches at the Coaches Meeting in the first week of March (date TBD). The Inspirada and Skye Canyon league locations are tentatively scheduled to play their first game on Saturday, April 1, 2023, with practices beginning two weeks prior to that.
---For the Nellis league location, rosters will be distributed to head coaches at Coaches Meeting near the end of March (date TBD). All league locations are tentatively scheduled to play their first game on Saturday, April 15, 2023, with practices beginning two weeks prior to that.
You will be able to view and/or print more tentative details during the registration and after you have completed the registration.
3. COACH PLAYER REGISTRATIONS WAIVERS: All of our coaches are volunteer parents. We appreciate your time and willingness to volunteer to coach your child(ren)'s team(s). Therefore, each coach will receive 1 FREE player registration waiver PER team you coach. This is available on a first-come, first-serve basis (based on when you fill out the Coach Registration) until with have enough coaches for each division. Please note: All first-time coaches will receive a waiver in the form of a refund, during the week after the first game. However, all returning coaches will receive the waiver automatically, when registering their child in the player registration, and will not have to wait for a refund.
4. REGISTRATION DEADLINES: These deadlines are for registering players, as there are no fees or deadlines for coach registration.
---Inspirada and Skye Canyon League Locations: The Early Registration deadline is November 30, 2022, with a registration fee of $107. The Regular Registration deadline is December 31, 2022, with a registration fee of $122. The Late Registration deadline is January 31st, 2023, with a registration fee of $137. Registration after the July 31st deadline may possibly be accepted on a “space available” basis only. However, the parent will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to verify if there is roster space in their child’s division.
---Nellis League Location: The Regular Registration deadline is March 1, 2023, with a registration fee of $122. Registration after the March 1st deadline may possibly be accepted on a “space available” basis only. However, the parent will need to email email@example.com to verify if there is roster space in their child’s division.
5. COACHES MEETING & TRAINING: Rosters will be distributed to head coaches during the Coaches Meeting. Uniforms and coach provisions will be distributed at a later date (TBD). Albion Juniors offers an outdoor coach training class (hosted by professional coaches from Albion SC Las Vegas) at no charge to our coach volunteers. We will email you the date for the Coaches Meeting and Training by the end of the second week of February. However, the Coaches Meeting is TENTATIVELY scheduled to take place on March 4th, with the coaches' outdoor training to take place sometime within a week or two of the meeting (Date, Time, and Location - TBD.)
6. PLAYER NOTIFICATION: Please notify your team members via phone as soon as you receive your roster. Please introduce yourself as the coach and advise them of your practice schedule. Families will be advised that they should hear from their coach within 4 days (the Wednesday after the Coaches Meeting) at the very latest.
7. PRACTICES: Practices will start approximately a week and a half after the Coaches Meeting. The practice days, times, and location are at the discretion of the head coach. We will provide various location options at the Coaches Meeting, for your reference. Teams are HIGHLY encouraged to practice during daylight hours at the parks reserved by Albion Juniors, particularly teams in the U4-U8 divisions, which require less practice area than teams in the U9-U12 divisions. Teams in the U9-U12 divisions should plan to schedule their practices later in the evening (after 6:30 pm).
8. COACHING MULTIPLE TEAMS: Coaches who volunteer to coach more than one team need to register each team within this registration by following the prompts. Albion Juniors will make accommodations to avoid scheduling conflicts for head coaches with multiple teams.
9. REQUIRED TIME: Commitment for each age group: One 30-60 minute practice each week and a Saturday game. (Scheduling a second practice each week is optional for some of the divisions.)
10. COVID-19 "RETURN TO PLAY" NOTICE: When the Spring 2023 Season begins, Albion Juniors will follow the most current Return to Play guidelines as required by the Nevada local government, Nevada Youth Soccer Association, and the U.S. Youth Soccer Association. Play format and/or other season details may change, depending on these guidelines. This means there may be field capacity limitations, spectator limitations, team roster capacity limitations, field location changes, etc. We will know more when we get closer to the start of the season. However, things may change right before the season begins or in the middle of the season.
11. PLAY FORMAT: Play format is subject to change based on the number of teams, players, and field availability. We will be closely monitoring the guidelines and recommendations for COVID-19 safety.
In this session, you will be asked information which will be used to conduct a background screening by the National Center for Safety Initiatives, LLC (NCSI).
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
This registration requires a person to enter an accurate US Address.
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.