To prevent any glitches or issues while registering, we strongly recommend registering your child(ren) on your computer.
1. LEAGUE LOCATIONS: We have THREE league locations in the Las Vegas/Henderson area:
~ INSPIRADA (89044)
~ SKYE CANYON (89166)
~NELLIS (89030) - for children born in 2015-2020 only
In THIS registration, you will only be able to select the NELLIS league location. If you would like to register for Inspirada or Skye Canyon, please visit our website's Registration page (http://www.albionjuniorslasvegas.org/registration) and click on the other registration.
2. REGISTRATION DEADLINES: The Regular Registration deadline is March 1, 2023, with a registration fee of $122. Registration after the March 1st deadline may possibly be accepted on a “space available” basis only. However, the parent will need to email email@example.com to verify if there is roster space in their child’s division.
3. TENTATIVE START DATE: This start date is TENTATIVE and subject to change. All league locations are tentatively scheduled to play their first game on Saturday, April 15, 2023, with practices beginning two weeks prior to that. You will be able to view and/or print more tentative details once you have started and completed the registration.
4. UNIFORMS: Our uniforms are intended to be used for one seasonal year. Our seasonal year includes both the Spring and Fall soccer seasons. Each player receives one uniform per seasonal year (i.e., if the player participates in the Spring Season, they will not receive a new uniform for the following Fall Season**.) Prior to the Spring Season each year, the uniforms will be evaluated and the vendor and/or style will change. Once the new uniform style is chosen, we will make a one year commitment to that particular uniform. Since this registration is for a Spring Season, ALL players will receive a new uniform. This uniform will also be used again in the Fall 2023 Season. More information will be explained in the registration.
5. REFUNDS: The deadline to request a full refund is January 7, 2023, which is one week after closing Regular Registration***. Any player registered after this deadline will not be eligible for a refund, unless Albion Juniors is unable to find placement on a team for that particular player.
***ONLY Refund Exception: In the event that COVID-19 forces us to cancel our Spring 2023 Season before it begins, we will refund those who paid for the Spring 2023 Season.
6. CREDITS: The deadline to ask for a credit is February 15, 2023. If, for any reason, you need to withdraw your child after the refund deadline, you must request a credit via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 15, 2023. This credit will not expire. However, it can only be used for that same player and/or their sibling in a future season. After February 15, 2023, we will be unable to issue any credits.
**ONLY Credit Exception: In the event that COVID-19 forces us to cancel our Spring 2023 Season before it begins, the players who used their FULL credit (from any previous season) will then receive a FULL credit for the Fall 2023 Season.
7. DISCOUNTS: Multiplayer discounts are available within the same household and will automatically be discounted on the shopping cart screen.
8. COVID-19 "RETURN TO PLAY" NOTICE: When the Spring 2023 Season begins, Albion Juniors will follow the most current Return to Play guidelines as required by the Nevada local government, Nevada Youth Soccer Association, and the U.S. Youth Soccer Association. Play format and/or other season details may change, depending on these guidelines. This means there may be field capacity limitations, spectator limitations, team roster capacity limitations, field location changes, etc. We will know more when we get closer to the start of the season. However, things may change right before the season begins or in the middle of the season.
9. PLAY FORMAT: Play format is subject to change based on the number of teams, players, and field availability. We will be closely monitoring the guidelines and recommendations for COVID-19 safety.
10. SOCCER EQUIPMENT: Soccer cleats and shin guards are MANDATORY for all games and practices. Your child will also need their own soccer ball for practices and any warm-up drills prior to the start of a game. The U4-U8 divisions use a size 3 soccer ball.
11. FRIEND REQUESTS: If you have a particular team, coach, or friend request, please register during Early Registration as this will increase the likelihood we are able to accommodate your request. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to place your child with a specific team/coach/friend.
12. OTHER QUESTIONS: If you have additional questions, please visit our FAQ page for more answers to popular questions: http://www.albionjuniorslasvegas.org/about/frequently-asked-questions
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.